Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Embossed & Ripped



Wearing: Embossed top from Oxygen | Ripped Boyfriend jeans from Penshoppe
Sandals from Primadona

Because it was raining outside (for 4 days now), I thought I'd shoot myself in my room for this look. Welcome to my tiny so-much-going-on room. Sorry for that. I definitely need a general cleaning and get rid of some stuff that I don't use anymore. Anyways, I recently got my very own ripped boyfriend jeans. I am so excited about it and I love how it fits me perfectly. I paired it with a white embossed top that I already have in my closet for a while now. I love the minimalist look recently and I think the influence of it is starting to change my style. I am definitely into dressing up minimalist style. I love how clean, polished, and stylish it can look. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo