Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summer Nail Polishes



It is always summer in the Philippines. Well except for the typhoon seasons but most of the time, it is always hot and humid. When summer season comes, fashion styles and colors changes. People go for light clothing material, lots of short shorts, boots to sandals, and nail polishes changes from dark vamp red to bright teal color. These nail polishes are great for summer since its bright and summer looking. These are the colors that I usually grab on to when the beach season comes. 

Speaking of the beach, I will be traveling to Puerto Princesa, Palawan this August and I am so excited to be reunited with the bright blue waters and the white sandy beach. It has been a while. I will be posting my Puerto Princesa travels soon so watch out for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo