Thursday, July 9, 2015

GUEBAIE


There's a new beauty app to be launched soon on the app store and I think it's a brilliant thing to have an app like this. It is called GUEBAIE.

I have been invited by the Guebaie team to be part of their exclusive group who will be getting early access of the app before its actual launch and of course I accepted. Just this morning, I have received an email from the Guebaie team and iTunes Store that it's time to check the app out. I was asked to test it, explore, give comments, feedback and suggestions about the app. I have provided sneak peak screenshots of the app.

It's quite an interesting app. I have never encountered an app like this in the app store. GUEBAIE is the makeup and beauty app for FOTDs, swatches, tutorials, and product reviews. This is a useful app for those who love beauty and makeup like me. Aside from beauty YouTubers and beauty bloggers, you have GUEBAIE. GUEBAIE will be launched next month on the app store so keep an eye.

1 comment:

  1. just tried this app too loved it, such an easy product guide to have on hand

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo