Monday, July 27, 2015

Neon Chic



Wearing: Dress from Cotton On | cardigan from Mango | nude peep-toe heels from Aldo |
satchel bag from Parfois | accessory from ForMe
 
Anything neon will always make someone look dark or tanner. Having a natural tan skin gives me more advantage to those who likes to be tan but it is always tricky for me to wear something with bright neon colors. I've always wanted to wear neon especially in the summer time - neon nail polish, neon colored clothes, etc. But it always doesn't look good on me. Until I found this bright neon orange-y pink shift dress from Cotton On. I like how it just enhances a little bit of my natural tan and I always get compliments how nice my tan looks that they thought I came from a holiday. ( Wink! Wink!) I just paired the dress with a light powder pink cardigan and some nude heels, and a powder pink satchel bag. If you are naturally tan, just be careful in picking colors especially if its neon cause you can look so dark that you looked burnt. And for those with fair to medium skin, if you like to look tan without applying any tanning products, just use a neon dress or top. This will be a good look for summer. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo