Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My Top 5 TV Series



I am such an avid fan of American TV shows than Filipino TV dramas. I don't know why. Maybe because I don't like watching too much drama cause I know it can get so much into you and unconsciously you treat your life like the ones in the TV dramas. Anyways, I like the American TV shows because of the good story plots they have. It can just get so intense and I love it. And there's no so much drama (crying, revenge, etc.) So I'm sharing my top 5 favorite American TV shows.

Photos: (c) Google

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo