Monday, July 13, 2015

Superstar



Wearing: Top from Uniqlo | Navy blue jogger pants from Oxygen | Adidas Superstar shoes 
from Adidas

At last I was able to convince my dear brother to pose for my blog. I didn't know what got into him but he was in the mood for some photo shoot. And because I've always loved his Adidas superstar I thought I'd take a picture of his whole look with it. This is another minimalist look for men. 

P.S. My brother loves basketball so he used the basketball ball as his props. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo