Wednesday, July 15, 2015

June Beauty Faves



I know its already the mid July but I'll show my June beauty favorites anyway. 

I am a Victoria's Secret fragrance mist girl and I like collecting different scents. So last June, I have been loving the scent Pear Glace. Its sweet and fruity which I like during the summer. For makeup, Shu Uemura's Face Architect has always been one of my favorite high end foundation. I like how light it feels on the face at the same time giving good coverage on the skin. Maybelline's Rocket Volume and Long Extreme Stiletto are so good together because it gives length and volume and I love how it separates my lashes. Etude concealer has always been my favorite. Its creamy so its easier to blend and it also gives good coverage to cover dark under eye. I have discovered Happy Skin early last year and I have been loving their products and one of them is their Feeling Sculptacular face contour kit. Lastly, I've been loving the combination of Nichido's lipliner in the shade Rosette and MAC's Blankety last June. It's the kind of shade that you can wear in the summer and also in the fall. 

I hope you liked my June beauty favorites as much as I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo