Saturday, September 22, 2012

Autumn Inspired Makeup

Summer is over, well in the western countries and autumn is in the air. I thought even though I'm from the Philippines, I would do an autumn inspired makeup. So I've used what I already have in my makeup kit.

Girls, ladies, don't forget to always tone and moisturize the skin before makeup. For sensitive skin, I recommend Celeteque Alcohol-Free Toner and Facial Moisturizer.


For my face I used Shu Uemura Face Architech Illuminating Moisture and mixed it with Graftobian cream foundation.







For my eyebrows, I used The Body Shop Eyebrow Set. I recommend using powder brow set because it looks more natural when applied.


For my eyes I used MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork as my eye primer, Maybelline Lumineyes in Red Brown as my eyeshadow, Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner for my eyeliner, and Maybelline Falsies for my mascara. I'm obviously not a Maybelline user. Hihi! :)


For my blush I used MAC Buff, for the contour Make Up For Ever Sculpting Kit and Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle for the lips.

 

The finished face (sorry, I have bad skin)...

 

What's your face or makeup for this coming autumn? Have fun playing with makeup! Till my next post... Xoxo Joanna <3

2 comments:

  1. SO pretty! Great tutorial!
    Follow me? http://chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo