Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fashion for Fall 2012

Fall is coming up and I think for me, its the most fashionable season of the year. When women can wear boots, pretty scarfs, tight blue jeans and a nice leather jacket. Well I wish I was living in a 4 seasons country. The fact is I'm not!

Here are some fashion pieces for the fall...


ALMOST FAMOUS Heavy Stitch Womens Bootcut Jeans, H&M Boots, Proenza Schouler PS1 Extra Large Leather – Birch, Swell Triple Threat Earrings, Acne Large Wool Scarf


Slubby Night Tee, IRO Motorcycle Jacket, H&M &Sqin Jeans, Miu Miu Topstitched Leather Wedge Sandals, VALENTINO Taupe Suede Bag With Shoulder Strap, Guess W17004l1 Women’s Spectrum Rose Gold Round Dial Chronograph Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch, Pieces Scarf Hilja Green, Maxmara accessories LIGHT BROWN


H&M tops Jumper, True Religion Jodie Triple Needle Vera Cruz Skinny Jeans With Stitching, QUPID Nesha Womens Boots, Anya Hindmarch Gold Roslyn Lamé Clutch, Michael Kors MK5491 Watch, Sasha Ivory Dancing Bracelet, Round Triple Bangle Stack, Gucci 18-karat rose gold bamboo bracelet, Cream Floral Print Snood Scarf

I love this 3 looks. What's your style? Enjoy the fall and remember fashion is fun!<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo