Monday, September 17, 2012

Black and Floral

Was browsing my closet earlier this morning looking for what to wear for church. Oh yes! I'm blogging on time. I love Sundays because I just don't get to worship and praise God, I get to dress up too and I like dressing up and Sunday is one of the appropriate days aside from parties.  

So I decided to wear black with a red belt and a floral blazer.  Here's what I wore for church. I'll be sharing the brands I'm wearing after the photos.


A photo of me from no makeup to with makeup. The "no makeup" photo was a test shot but I decided to post it.


Woops! No shoes! Lol! The famous mirror shot. I think every girl has one. I love my hair here, the ombre color style was really showing. 

Did not have time to take lots of pictures about this outfit because I was hurrying up to be on time for the church service. Two photos of this outfit will do. That's all for now. More fashion posts soon. Xoxo Joanna <3

What I'm wearing: Black dress ForMe, floral blazer SM Department Store Teens Section, red belt Guess, red flat shoes Vincci (not shown in the photo)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo