Saturday, September 6, 2014

The LORAC Pro Palette


Not so long ago, I found out that I am a neutral kind of girl when it comes to eye shadow colors. I have been loving all the taupes, browns, champagnes, nudes, you name it -- anything that is in the neutral family. I love how it suites my skin tone more because -- for some of you who wants to know my skin tone, I have an olive skin tone or in other words to describe it, tan skin (forever! Woohoo!). I do like to play with colors from time to time, depends on my mood. I can also rock a midnight blue smokey eye look if I must say or a hint of aqua blue liner during the summer months. But my go to or must have palettes are always the neutral palettes. 


There are a ton of neutral palettes to choose from -- from different make brands, different collections, limited editions and a lot lot more. Honestly, I do get overwhelmed especially when we talk about makeup. I know...  you girls and ladies, you guys can relate to me. I haven't even been to Sephora yet or Boots or Target or CVS -- cause I live in the Philippines -- and I've heard and seen on YouTube from all those beauty gurus that these places are huge and filled up with a lot of makeup, skin care, hair care and all those amazing stuff. Since I've mentioned YouTube, this is the place where I update myself from all the makeup trends -- from foundations to lipsticks to eye shadow palettes to eyebrow pencils and all those stuff. I have been addicted to makeup since after I finished my schooling at CAS which I took Basic Makeup Artistry. While I was there, of course they taught us the things we need to consider or what not when shopping for makeup. 
I have been controlling myself for a month now not to shop for more makeup and hoping it will continue not till I hit the pan or have empties. My brain is like on repeat telling myself "Don't! Cause you're broke!". Last July was the month I last shopped for makeup which was worth it. Why? Because I got the highly talked about, my very own LORAC Pro Palette! I haven't seen a LORAC Pro Palette in the Philippine mainstream stores yet but I got mine from an online shop on Instagram which is based here in the Philippines (MakeupYourMindStore). 
LORAC Pro Palette is one of those, I must say, talk-of-the-world palette. Why world? because every girl or lady in the entire world loves it and talks about it. It is definitely worth talking about and that's why I made this post.  

LORAC Pro has 16 different gorgeous neutral colors, 8 matte and 8 shimmer. It also comes with their LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer. I love how buttery the shadows are which makes it easy to blend. It is also very pigmented and the colors blends beautifully together.  I like how versatile it can be. I can wear this for a day look and build it up and intensify it for a night look. I have been using this palette for the entire month of August and I love my experience with it. My favorite color shadows are Taupe, Nude, Champagne, Gold, LT Bronze, Pewter, Garnet, Sable, and Expresso.

Have you tried the LORAC Pro Palette or any LORAC cosmetics? Let me know your favorites on the comment section below. Please don't forget to follow this blog and you guys can also follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Just click the social media icons on my home page. Till my next post! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo