Monday, October 13, 2014

Maybelline Lip Polish by Color Sensational

Maybelline Lip Polish is the newest lip product from Maybelline. It's also known as the Maybelline Elixir Sensational Lipcolor in other parts of the world. I think Maybelline Lip Polish is used in most Asian countries. I have been seeing and hearing this lip product from beauty bloggers and YouTubers for so long and heard so many great reviews.



Maybelline Lip Polish is Maybelline's first liquid lipstick. Its a balm, gloss, lipstick in one tube. Because it is infused with liquid balm, it promises to give our lips that silky, polished, cushiony brilliance. The Maybelline Lip Polish is unscented unlike the Maybelline Elixir Lipcolor. But the Maybelline Elixir has more choices in lip shades - 20 shades - while the Maybelline Lip Polish has only 10 shades to choose from.

While I was in Manila, I was able to visit Duty Free and I spotted the Maybelline Lip Polish. I instantly got so excited cause I've always wanted to try it. I only got 2 shades, POP 6 which is a bright pink-ish red shade and GLAM 15 which is a nude shade. 


I fell in love with it once I applied it on my lips. The reviews are all true! As a makeup junkie and a lipstick gal, pigmentation is very important to me. I was impressed on how opaque the color was. I only had to apply once and I was good to go. Because of its packaging, it does look like a lip gloss but actually its a lipstick. Once applied, it does give you a gloss effect but its not sticky and heavy on the lips unlike other lip glosses. I tried wearing the product for about 4 hours and the shinny glossy effect did not disappear which is amazing. Usually when I wear lip glosses - which I am not a fan - the gloss just lasts for a short time and it dries up my lips and leaves it choppy. I am very much happy and impressed with the Maybelline Lip Polish. Definitely gonna repurchase it. 

GOOD JOB MAYBELLINE!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo