Monday, October 13, 2014

My Top 3 Favorite Electric Dance Music (EDM)

I am not a club goer or a party animal. What makes me weird is that I love listening and jamming with a good Electric Dance Music - for short EDM. I listen to it alone in my room, usually when I get ready or the moment I wake up. I am a long time listener and fan of Trance music, House music, Dubstep, EDM, and all sort of those stuff. I love music and the range of music that I listen to is so huge that is why it is so hard for me to have like my number 1 favorite music or song.

Why do I love EDM? Simply because it pumps me up. It gets me ready for the day. It gives me or puts me in a good mood. I don't know... I just love listening to EDM and all those electronic music. So I've sorted my top 3 Electric Dance Music favorites. These are the tracks I listen to this past week while getting ready in the morning or just chilling and jamming. These top 3 EDM are always on repeat.

First, for my TOP 3, its from Martin Garrix - Animals. 1:30 is my favorite part. 


For my TOP 2, its from Alesso ft. Tove Lo - Heroes. For me, this song is somewhat a feel good music. It is great for a joyride or a day in the beach. 


And for my TOP 1 - the song I usually play first in the morning, its form Calvin Harris ft. John Newman - Blame. This is really good as a get ready song or wake me up song in the mornings. But because this is my TOP 1, I listen to this song anytime in a day. Blame by Calvin Harris is my favorite EDM at the moment. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo