Wednesday, October 22, 2014

SINGAPORE



I have always wanted to visit the beautiful country Singapore but I never had the chance to go. I have been wishing and asking my Mom if we could go as a family vacation or maybe just me and her just like our Hong Kong trip. It took so long and I wasn't even expecting that I would be able to visit Singapore, not until January I think of this year, my wish got granted. Of course I was really happy that I get to visit Singapore especially now that I already have friends there. 

I was with my Mother and my Grandmother when we visited Singapore last September. It was quite interesting traveling together with my Mom and my Grandma. It was fun and a bit frustrating at the same time. Haha! Anyone who've experienced traveling with your Mom and Grandma or maybe Grandpa? Tell me in the comments section cause I'd love to know! 

Singapore was really beautiful. It was my first time seeing a country so clean and orderly. Everything was in place. The infrastructure and the architectural creativity was amazing. Just by looking around and the environment, you'll know straight away that Singapore is really a rich country. Singapore is known for having a high cost of living which means everything is expensive. So as Filipino tourists that lives in the Philippines, everything in Singapore was very very expensive. From water to food to things to shop. I remember buying a size tall hot cafe latte at Starbucks and it cost $7.00. Souvenirs in Chinatown was a bit cheaper though. But as what they say, "do not convert when you're in a different country so you can enjoy your vacation". Which is true. We tried doing that but sometimes we end up converting to Philippine peso. Haha! Although it was a very tiring and expensive trip, in the end, me, my Mom and my Grandma definitely had so much fun and adventure together.

For anyone who plans to visit and travel Singapore, you definitely should! Singapore for me is one of the best places to go visit and maybe revisit. There are so many things to do and to see and the best for me was the light show at the SuperTree Grove at the Gradens By the Bay. You will never regret visiting, that's for sure! Just really save up for the trip if you really wanna go see all the tourist spots in Singapore. For anyone who's already booked to go, HAVE FUN! And for those like me who has been to Singapore, tell me in the comments section what was your favorite thing or experience while in SG. I'll leave you now with some pictures from the trip. Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo