Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My First Rimmel London


I had a tiny little haul last weekend and tiny because I only bought two products. A lot of beauty YouTubers have been raving about this product especially the British beauty YouTubers. 

I finally got my very own Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder and I got it in the shade Nude Beige. And because I consider myself a regular viewer of Zoella's (Zoella's YouTube Channel. Go check her out!), I came across the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss  in the shade 107. It was one of her favorite shade from the Rimmel London Kate Moss collection and as a sucker for red, plum, vamp red lipstick colors, I went and got my own.

I got my Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder and Kate Moss #107 lipstick from an online shop on Instagram called MakeupBaaar. Go check it out! Not only it offers 100% US Authentic products, the delivery was fast too! They have brands such as NARS, MAC, Too Faced, Urban Decay, LORAC, and drugstore makeup etc.


Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in the shade Nude Beige claims to give 5 hours shine control, leaves a flawless shine-free complexion and it minimizes the appearance of pores. The shade I got has a yellow undertone. 


Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss #107 claims to be long lasting and velvety matte. The shade I got which is the famous #107 is a deep berry-red with cool undertones. This shade can be for any type of skin tone because of its deep color and slightly undertones. Rimmel London by Kate Moss #107 is one of those perfect fall/winter lipstick colors that everyone will love.


The Rimmel London Stay Matte powder did give me a matte finish but because its too humid in the Philippines, it didn't last for 5 hours. I tend to get really oily especially when I get exposed in the sun so I think for me it wont last for 5 hours for me to touch up. My skin was a bit naughty today too so I had dry patches on my face and it did showed up when my skin started to get oily. But I think when my skin gets better, it will look flawless and nice. :)

The Rimmel London Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss is so pigmented. You literally only need one swipe to fill the lips up. Well, of course a few more swipes will be needed to get the medium and full coverage look. I prefer the full coverage because I love to rock a bold lip color. The lipstick actually did last for 5 hours. The color easily comes off starting in the center when eating, so reapplying will be needed. It is kind of drying on the lips though but it does not matter to me since I don't usually have chapped, dry lips. My night treatment routine that I do for my lips will be enough to bring back the moisture and suppleness of my lips. By the way, I use the EOS Lip Balm in Honeydew flavor to treat my lips at night and before applying lipstick. Overall, its a long lasting lipstick, its super pigmented and #107 is a beautiful deep berry-red color. I love it! 

What's your favorite Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss lipstick shade or color? What other colors would you recommend? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo