Monday, December 1, 2014

FANGIRLING: Queen B Beyonce



Who does not fangirl the Queen B?! You can't even not fangirl the Queen B. Even guys does. Every girl wants to be Beyonce, sing and dance like Beyonce. She is just such an awesome talented lady and I will forever be her fan. She's fierce, she's flawless, she's amazing. Since her album Beyonce was released, my fangirling went up to another level because its so good. Every album she releases, it always gets better and better. She's never slowing down that's for sure. Actually she just released a new album Beyonce: Platinum Edition. 7/11 is another catchy, hit song. I love it. I love Beyonce. 

Anyway, because I love her Beyonce album, here's my top 5 favorites and because I feel like squeezing 1 more because it is just so good, I'll make it top 6 favorites(wink) :

1. Pretty Hurts
2. Drunk in Love (feat. Jay Z)
3. Rocket
4. XO
5. Flawless
6. Blue (feat. Blue Ivy)



Photos: (c) Google

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo