Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Fresh Start



January came by so fast and I haven't even blogged yet to greet everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR! I know its a month late but better late than never. I can't believe that its already 2015! A year have passed and it was a good, challenging year for me. But life is really hot and cold. I am excited to start fresh this 2015 and excited for great opportunities to come. I hope you are too! 2014 is over and you can start a new this 2015. Whatever our dreams are, I know we can do it. Go start a blog, go pick up those paint brushes, book that plane ticket, travel the world, do what you love to do and just be passionate and determined and I know in 2 or 4 years time you will be living your dreams.

Stay pretty inside and out loves! God bless! XO



Black and white long sleeved top by Uniqlo

Beauty: Shu Uemura, Naked 1 by Urban DecayThe Body Shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo