Friday, February 6, 2015

Essie: First Timer



The cold breeze at night still reminds me of the holiday season but this Essie First Timer nail polish is screaming at my face that its almost SUMMER! It's a lovely green color and its not shouting green at you. Its a muted kind of green color or a creamy mint green. That's the closest description that I can think of. Haha! I'm really bad at describing colors and scents. This polish might be the color I will always go back to this coming summer season.


What's gonna be your nail color or your favorite nail color this coming Spring/Summer?




Essie First Timer by Polish Please!

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to try anything Essie. Cute color, though. Easy on the eyes, definitely. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks! I'm glad you like the color. Essie is one of the best nail polish brand out there. You can try it out. :)

      Delete

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo