Monday, February 16, 2015

Sweet Valentines/Prom Makeup Look



Always stay and play on colors like pinks, purples, or natural colors for your valentines/prom look to achieve youthful glow and sweet look.


Here's what I used on her:

Concealer and corrector - Face 2 Face corrector concealer palette by ProFace
Foundation - Shu Uemura Face Architect & Graftobian cream foundation
Eyebrows - The Body Shop
Blush - MAC Buff
Contour - Makeup For Ever contour palette
Highlight & Lipstick - Etude House



Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo