Monday, February 23, 2015

Last Sunday of February



It was the last Sunday of February which we all eat lunch at church after our Sunday service so I decided to dress up comfortable but stylish for church. Because I so love black and white combination, I chose these pieces to come up with this look. As much as possible, I try to be classy, basic, stylish and comfortable when I dress up. My fashion peg is Essie Button although I also want to look like her cause she's just so beautiful. I am linking Essie's blog and YouTube channel below. So go check her out cause she's awesome! 



Top by Oxygen, skirt by Cotton On, bejeweled slip-on shoes by ASOS, bib necklace was a gift from my aunt, mini messenger bag was bought from my friend (no brand)




Essie Button Blog - http://www.essiebutton.com/
Essie Button YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/essiebutton




Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo