Thursday, March 12, 2015

Travel: Baguio City



Pine trees, pine cones, cold breeze, beautiful colorful flowers, strawberries and don't forget Good Shepherd's ube jam. These are the things Baguio City is known for. Last weekend, me and some members of my family decided to go to Baguio just for an overnight trip. Hearing all those weather news about how cold it can get in Baguio City made me super excited. Well also because I don't get to experience cold weather all the time. So better grab the opportunity. So I was like 'oh no! I've got no knits or sweaters' and then I thought, shopping then! So I got a black and white knitted sweater from Forever 21.


We left Las Pinas about 5:30 am and because I am a night owl it was so hard for me to get up. So when we had our 1st stop over, I had to grab my cafe latte, of course, non fat at Starbucks. :)


We had lunch at a place called Pizza Volante. There is one in Session Rd. and another at TechnoHub in Camp John Hay. 


Ended our trip with a delicious lunch at Everything Nice located at TechnoHub in Camp John Hay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo