Thursday, February 12, 2015

Travel: Dipolog City and Dakak Beach Resort



Me and my family loves to go into a road trip. Since we live in Zamboanga City, its easy to go visit our neighboring provinces and cities. We decided to go to Dakak Beach Resort in Dapitan City for some RNR. Since we went via our private car, we had all the time in the world to do sight seeing. It is not our first time visiting these places but the view on the way was always a delight in our eyes. The lush green trees, rivers, watching little children in the street sides walk to school laughing and giggling and driving a long the sea shore.

First stop was Dipolog City. We slept in for the night since it only took us 30 mins to reach Dapitan City and about 15 mins to reach Dakak Beach Resort from Dapitan.


This was at the restaurant in our hotel in Dipolog City DHotel and Suites. It's a new hotel in the city of Dipolog.


This cute coffee place Chapters A Book Cafe was at one of the cafes in Dipolog's famous boulevard. The moment you step inside Chapters, your eyes will be filled with so much colors. Then you see bits and pieces from Alice and Wonderland's story and it makes you giddy and brings you back to childhood. Everything was Instagram worthy. So go check it out when you find yourself in Dipolog City.

Final destination was Dakak Beach Resort. It's quiet and peaceful especially during weekdays. They also have other activities at their Dakak Adventure Zone like ATV adventures, the Philippines longest dual Zipline, horse back riding and many more.


Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo