Monday, February 9, 2015

The Classic Black and White



I have been loving the black and white combination on anything especially with clothing. Aside from black and whites, I have always been a classic lover. I have put up a simple outfit that works well whether it is for a casual stroll, for the work place or for a girls night out. It is fashion staple to have a good black pants in your closet and a black pumps or any high heeled shoe. So I paired mine with a black and white classic long sleeved shirt and a pale powder pink messenger bag. This is one of my favorite look that I can find inside my closet.

What's your favorite look from your closet at the moment?


Top from Uniqlo Philippines Pants from Giordano Shoes from SM Parisian
Bag from Parfois

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo