Wednesday, October 22, 2014

It's Time For Fall Lip Colors



From left to right: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in the shade Shameless, Revlon Super Lustrous in Va Va Violet, MAC Satin in  Rebel, MAC Diva, MAC Lady Danger and Wet n Wild Megalast in 919B/Vamp it Up.

I love it when its almost the Holiday season. There are so many reasons why; Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the most awaited, New Year! Also, as a makeup junkie, I love the fall and winter colors and shades makeup brands come up with during this time of the season. I am a lipstick addict and the shades I really love to wear and play with the most even if its not fall/winter, are the plum, vampy, deep red, purple, red orange, red shades. Even though the Philippines do not have the fall and the winter season - cause its always sunny out here - it does not mean we can't wear these fall/winter shades. Of course we can! Wearing a deep burgundy red or a purple lipstick can be your statement look of your outfit if your wearing just basics or an all white or black outfit. I find it really fun and daring when I wear these type of lipstick shades. It just changes up your look and make you look so edgy and it also can boost up confidence. It just needs guts to be able to wear them because I know some girls are too afraid to wear purple or just even red. So just have fun, be daring and be confident when you wear a bold lipstick color. Just do not forget and remember that, just be yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo