Monday, September 21, 2015

Puerto Princesa: Princesa Garden Island Resort & Spa




It has been a while since I have posted a blog entry and I have missed it so much! Days have been busy for me. This travel entry has been sitting on my "to do list" for more than month now and I just got the time to post it. Thank God! :) 

Last August, me and my family attended an international church convention held at Puerto Princesa, Palawan. We stayed at a newly opened high-end resort in Puerto called Princesa Garden Island Resort & Spa. It is such a beautiful resort. The rooms are incredibly beautiful. They also have rooms with pool access and Jacuzzi. I was not able to take pictures of the room but it is exactly the same with the pictures you see on their website. They have a sand bar which you have to kayak for maybe 15 mins or less if you are strong and fast. The view is amazing once you get to the sandbar but make sure you got your sunblock on because there is no shade at all. It was nice to be able to spend some relaxing days with my family and at the same time with church friends.



For bookings and inquiries, you can check out Princesa Garden Island Resort and Spa website: http://www.princesagardenisland.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo