Thursday, August 13, 2015

Mini Makeup Haul + Review



I know I haven't updated my blog last week and that is because I just got back from Puerto Princesa, Palawan. Me, together with my family attended a church conference for a week and it has been so amazing. I wanted to do some updates when I was out of town but the internet was so bad in the resort where we stayed. 

Before I left for Palawan, I did a little makeup haul. I just bought some things that I thought I'd have in my makeup stash. You guys know that I'm into the nude-pinkish-mauve lipstick color. I bought two lip products from Colourpop. I got their Colourpop Sticks in the shade Tootsie which is a nude brownish pink shade and it has a creamy matte texture. I also got the Colourpop Ultra Matte liquid lipsticks in the shade Trap. It is another pink nude mauve kind of shade. Very Kylie Jenner-ish color. It is also very matte and is very drying on the lips. But I am amazed how long lasting it can be and the pigmentation is amazing and the color does not transfer at all once it is dry. So you can kiss whatever, whoever you like to kiss unless that person or thing is oily. Lastly, I also got the Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman brushes just because I thought I needed more good quality brushes. 

So, that is all for my little makeup haul. I hope you guys liked what I got and I hope it was helpful. 


Where I got the products: Make Up Haul Ph
Follow their Instagram @makeuphaul_ph

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo