Saturday, August 1, 2015

Blue



It's the rainy season again and it's so nice to curl up under the sheets in bed all day with a cup of hot chocolate with some marshmallows and a good TV show. Even the weather seems so blue, this dress I'm wearing is screaming blue in a good way. I am never a fan of the color blue but I think I am starting to be one. Blue actually looks good on me. It makes my skin look whiter although I have never wanted to have whiter skin. I love being morena. Anyways, wherever you are and if the weather is also blue like my dress (hihi), stay safe, stay dry and stay warm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo