Monday, October 5, 2015

Sasha




I've been running around the office lately for these past few days due to busyness. This is because I have been planning and preparing for something really good to happen. It is not connected with fashion nor beauty but it is something that I also love doing. Since I am always on the go, my old eye glasses keeps falling off because of its old, loose, dirty frame. So I thought it is time for me to get a new pair. 

I have been dying to get a pair of sun glassed from Sunnies Studios but because of my almost-blind-situation, I could not wear sun glasses unless it had my eye grades. The good news is, Sunnies Studios has recently came out with their new specs line - which made me so happy. Sunnies Studios is an amazing brand because it offers good quality, unique, high end style sun glasses and now, specs, which you can change the lenses with your own eye grades and be stylish at the same time. They have different styles of specs for every face shape. The prices ranges to only 400-500 pesos. I got the Sasha specs which is a clear squared frame with a slight peachy pink tone which makes it cool and vintage-y. Sunnies Studios are available in SM and Ayala Malls and also they are available at Zalora.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo