Friday, October 30, 2015

ALDUB Inspired




While I am writing this post, it is actually the day after the 15th weeksary of the phenomenal love team ALDUB. Yes! I am a huge, not just huge but also an avid fan of the love team AlDub and I am proud of it. The Kalyeserye segment in Eat Bulaga just gives too much good vibes which I love. All you'll do is just laugh and  feel kilig! And it does affect my daily life, its positive feels all the way. Me and my close friend Ayla makes sure that we also celebrate the weeksary every week if we can (she's a nurse so if she's not on duty). I know... It sounds so "FANATIC" but we really are fanatics. Anyways, Ayla decided to dress up inspired by Alden Richards/Maine Mendoza. She rocked a red lips look just like the signature look of Maine, folded her jeans like Alden's and wore white sneakers which you usually see Alden usin also. She also wore a sling side purse/bag, Yaya Dub inspired. As for me, I wore a Maine inspired top. Maine likes wearing leggings, but I just wore black pants then of course my favorite comfortable mandals. I just pony tailed my hair and of course wore red lipstick too.

For those Aldub fans, pabebe wave! We are all one! ALDUBnation UNITE! Hihi! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo