Monday, November 2, 2015

Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween! Well, I'm actually writing this entry 2 days after Halloween. Haha! Better late than never. Anyways, I don't usually dress up for the occasion. Meaning I don't attend Halloween parties where you dress up like a scary dead nurse or a sexy Tinkerbell. But for blogging purposes, I decided to dress up to suite the occasion. I recently got a dress that's Maine Mendoza inspired but I ended up looking like Wednesday Adams without the braids and with blue hair. It's actually fun to dress up for the Halloween which for once in a year, you could be somebody else. I might do it again next year. We'll see. Who were you during the Halloween?


What I'm wearing:
Dress from HAPEE JONEE (You can follow them on IG), shoes by Grendha (Available at Zalora)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo