Tuesday, November 17, 2015

White Corporate



First of all, I am missing my blonde hair. Since I dyed my hair blue, it is hard to achieve the exact blonde hair that I had without bleaching and toning it again. Anyways, I hope everyone is doing good especially those in Manila areas with the traffic that's been going on due to closed roads. 

Its APEC week so I thought I'd post something corporate. I am surrounded everyday with corporate people but we don't dress in corporate clothes when in the office or at work not unless you work in a bank. Maybe because we live in a laid back city - or to some, Zamboanga still looks like a province. When I get to visit Manila and go to Makati, I always imagine myself like those corporate people walking down the streets with corporate clothes. Wearing corporate clothes makes me feel like I'm a dope business woman - which I am! I will be opening up a cupcake/miniature cake shop soon at the soon to open KCC Mall here in Zamboanga. So I am excited for that! I will try to take pictures and maybe blog about it soon! 


What I'm wearing: 
White skater dress from ForMe, blazer from my Mum, nude flats from SM Parisian, Sasha specs from Sunnies Studios 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo