Monday, December 21, 2015

Self Update



It's been a while since I've updated my blog and I miss posting stuff in here. I've beeb so busy lately since I officially opened my very first cakes and cupcakes kiosk at a mall here in Zamboanga. At first I thought it wouldn't use a lot of my time because I thought it won't sell so much but I was wrong. Every cake and cupcake displayed were always sold out. I had to be at the kiosk everyday to help out even on Sundays which I usually do shoot my ootds for the blog. But anyways, I will as much as possible try my best to update this blog from time to time. See you on my next post. Merry Christmas to all! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo