Monday, December 21, 2015

What's On My iPhone 6s



So I just recently got myself an iPhone 6s. It was actually not intentional. What happened was, I accidentally dropped my (I feel its fake) iPhone 5 with its protective case on and the screen or LCD popped out. When I pressed it back, it didn't go back to its proper form and the LCD broke down. It didn't show anything except for the time, the signal and the battery life. So I had no choice but to buy a new phone. I thought, I'd better get the latest iPhone instead of getting an iPhone 5 again. 

Here it is, What's on my iPhone 6s? So when I unlock my phone, you see the usual stuff that you get to see on an iPhone (Messages, Phone, Contacts, Notes, Safari, etc.) On the next screen when I swipe to the left, there I have my top apps that I always use. My favorite apps are Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter. As you notice, my wallpaper is Alden Richards. He's a very famous actor and he's the AL from the phenomenal love team in the Philippines ALDUB. I'm a huge fan. Lol! 


I love editing photos for my Instagram feed. And my favorite app for editing is VSCO which is outside my photography folder. I seldom use Afterlight and Mextures but I like to have it on my phone just in case. I use Moldiv for collages and Dropbox for transfering photos on my computer. 


Lastly, on my social folder, I only use Viber, Skype and Messenger for messaging. I have the app Pages for Little Cakes' Facebook page. Then Pinterest and Blogger. 

I don't have a lot of apps. I only have the ones that I really love and use all the time. So I hope you guys got something out of this. Have a great day wherever you are in the world. Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo