Thursday, July 23, 2015

Starbucks vs Folgers

Starbucks has always been my favorite coffee and coffee shop. If we just had a Starbucks chain in our city, I would go to Starbucks and drink their coffee everyday. Not joking. I know it sounds expensive but that's how intense my love for Starbucks coffee. Plus, don't mention their pastries and sandwiches. I love their black pepper Spam whole wheat bagel sandwich. Anyways, my friend gave me some Folgers coffee the other day. I decided to write this blog today because I've tried the Folgers coffee just this morning. And because I've read that Folgers is the no. 1 choice of coffee of American's - according to what I've read in TIME.com, I was a bit excited to try Folgers coffee since it was my first time. So then I've sipped my first sip. My face went ugly or sour. I don't know, maybe it was just too strong for me. But, to  be honest, I didn't really like the taste of it in general. Sorry Folgers fans! I am sad to say that I did not like it. There is this sourness that I taste which maybe most people like, but not me. So for another Starbucks vs Folgers conclusion, Starbucks is so much better than Folgers and Starbucks will still be my number one favorite coffee and coffee shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo