Monday, June 29, 2015

Kimono Love

 
Black Tank Top - Forever 21 | Floral Kimono - Landmark | Striped Midi Skirt -  Cotton On 
| Nude Purse - just given to me | Sandals - Forever 21


I've been looking for a good kimono for so long at so many stores like Forever 21 or Cotton On and I've never found one that I liked. Since my mum travels a lot, on one of her trips, she got back with some few items for me which includes the kimono. And I fell in love with it. The exciting part was, my mum got it for only more than 400.00 pesos at Landmark Makati. It was definitely a super good deal for a good quality kimono. So she actually saved like a thousand if she was planning to get a kimono from Forever 21, Cotton On or H&M. 

You never know what you can find on thrifts stores. You're clothes doesn't always need to be branded. It just how you carry it and style it. So here's how I styled my 400.00 pesos (can't believe it's so cheap!) kimono.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo