Saturday, June 6, 2015

Travel: Dumaguete Adventure Part Two



When in Dumaguete, hot springs and cold springs are quite famous so we went to these amazing springs during our trip and we enjoyed it so much especially my mom. Its the Red Rock Hot Spring and the Red Rock Cold Spring and waterfall I believe. As seen in the pictures, they really still preserved the nature around it so its nice to dip yourself in the water and feel relaxed with all the greenery around you. I would advice you to go in the hot spring first then the cold spring after so that the cold water will help close all the pores. 

Aside from the beaches, you can also give hot and cold springs a try while planning out for your next years' summer getaway. And Dumaguete might be the best place for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo