Wednesday, June 10, 2015

New Hair!




I've never experienced bleaching my whole head - not only once, but thrice. I've never experienced my scalp burning and was in so much pain (depending on your pain level). I've never experienced my hair so dry that I demanded a keratin hair treatment right away after I became a certified blonde. And I've never experienced people starring at me or my hair since I've lived in a city whose people are not used to this liking. This is what it takes to becoming and being blonde.

Greyish, greenish, yellowish, bluish, all at the same time wasn't what I intended to dye my hair. It just happened without giving me any warning. I wanted a platinum greyish, purplish hair color but it didn't happen. So I just accepted whatever colors were on my hair and to my surprise, I kind of liked it. The pictures doesn't show the true color of my hair because of the filters I've used but the first part of this paragraph is kind of the description of my hair. 

Now my hair is lighter, much much lighter than before, I have so many color ideas that I wanted to try on my hair. I want to try pink and purple. Soon I will try to get a hold off  the Manic Panic semi permanent dye that washes off after 3 to 6 washes if I'm not mistaken and I might even post a review about it too. So stoked being blonde! Can't wait to play with my new blonde hair and the things that I can do that can change up a look. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo