Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Perfect Combination


 Kylie Jenner lips is one of the lip color trends today and I found the perfect combination to recreate it.


I have been looking for the perfect nude, mauve-ish pink, Kylie Jenner-ish lip color that will look good on me for so long. I believe she wears the MAC lip liner in Whirl with either MAC Velvet Teddy or Faux. I though it will be too expensive to buy the exact shades since MAC is quite expensive in the Philippines. I have tried MAC Cosmo which is also a pretty color but its still not close to the Kylie Jenner color.

So while I was at Robinsons Dumaguete I came across the Nichido makeup stall in the department store and while swatching all their lip liners, I found the color LP04/Rosette and I thought its almost the color I wanted. So I got it and believe it or not its only 100.00 pesos. I tried it as is all over my lips and it was still not close to Kylie's. So I thought of topping it with MAC Blankety which is a pretty nude color and from that moment I fell in love and found the perfect Kylie Jenner lip color that suits me.


Nichido LP04 Rosette
MAC Blankety

Nichido Cosmetics are available at all SM department stores, Watsons & Robinsons department stores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo