Sunday, June 14, 2015

iPhone Photography & Instagram Editing Tips



I love taking pictures and most of the time I only have my iPhone 5 with me and not my DSLR. Pictures are nicer when taken with the DSLR camera but its too big and heavy to carry around. I wish I can get a hold of those new handy Canon cameras with a DSLR picture quality.

I am an Instagram freak! Thank God for those people who created it. Seriously, I take more time on Instagram than Twitter and Facebook. I can browse Instagram for hours just looking at pictures of people especially those interests me. I follow a lot of people for inspiration, either for fashion, beauty, and photo editing styles.

Speaking of editing, I like to edit pictures a lot for my Instagram feed. Before, I didn't care how my feed looks like but now I get so OC about it. I always post square (1:1) photos. Every photo should be uniformed - in color scheme and all those stuff. My style changes though from time to time, but I try not to change it too frequent. For you to have a nice IG feed, you should be constant with your editing style. My style now is more on bright, clear, toned down photos. I do not have a lot of colors on my feed. More on bright whites, grey, black. More on the minimalist style. 

The apps that I use to edit my pictures are VSCOcam and Afterlight. These are the best photo editing apps ever created, ever! It makes life simpler. No need for Adobe. All you need to do is just pick a filter that you like most then just play around with the exposure, contrast, saturation, temperature, sharpness, and etc. until you find your own style of editing.

Hope you got something out from this quick tip and I hope it will help you make your Instagram feed more interesting. Have fun editing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo