Monday, July 2, 2012

Simple Sunday Hoarding

Since I got back in Zamboanga (my hometown) from Manila, and being a blooming makeup artist, I've been having a hard time building my own clients. Then I got this offer for a bridal hair and makeup. I was so thrilled about it! As we all know, well makeup artists, when you do a bridal hair and makeup it costs higher than the cost when you do ordinary makeup - example for a party or conference, etc. 

So why "Simple Sunday Hoarding"? Just this Sunday, I received my very first pay for bridal hair and makeup. I won't say anymore how much it really was but the excitement and the joy it gave me was an awesome feeling - that's why for me being a makeup artist is a very fulfilling career. All my excitement and joy ran up to my brain cells or brain nerves (ughhh... idk what medical people call it) and instantly I thought of accessories... accessories.. accessories.. So me, my mom, and my 2 aunts went to this accessories store in town. Damn! When I entered the store I didn't know where to start (wasn't able to take a photo of the store) but everything was so cheap. You just need to use your eyes and hands and pick the good ones. I ended up buying 21 items and hold on, I bought those 21 items for only 670.00 php ($16.00)!!! That's wayyy cheap! I know! That's only 2 or 3 items if you buy accessories at F21 or Aldo, so that made me a very happy buyer or I guess hoarder. Haha! So here are the items I got... Hihihi!^^


Thanks Mix & Match for selling very affordable accessories. Have a blessed day/night! Xoxo Joanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo