Monday, July 23, 2012

Ombre Hair - Can't wait!

I wanted to change my hair color like 3 weeks ago. Since I just got back from Manila, I knew that ombre or the dip dyed hair was the in today. I've been obsessing ombre hair since I knew about it and I kept on researching on DIY ombre cause I was planning to do it myself (stupid me) just to save up. Well it said that you need all those bleach for the hair stuff and it got me scared. So I had this friend in Manila who told me about this salon, the name is Azta Urban Salon, who does ombre colouring and I got excited. "I have to have that ombre hair!" that was on my mind. I talked to my mom about it and she approved! Oh yes! Right timing, I am flying to Manila tomorrow night cause we have this travel to Malaysia on the 27th and yes! I am getting an ombre at Azta Urban Salon before we leave for Malaysia. Happy happy happy me. So these are the shades that I wanted. What you guys think? Any suggestions? 

Leighton Meester

Lauren Conrad

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo