Friday, July 13, 2012

Frustrated Photographer

It's almost the end of the week and I've been too lazy to do work, to do errands, and blogging. All I wanted was to lay in bed all day because my lower back was hurting so much. I can't even bend and get things. Good thing it's getting better so I had the strength to blog a little.

Enough about that back-pain-drama now. So yesterday, I have been browsing pictures from these past couple summer months (March, April and May) - yes we have different summer months here in the PI. While I was browsing I saw these pictures I took of Filipino food, tropical flowers, the dancing fountain here in my hometown and desserts. Then I uploaded them on Facebook. Haha! (as usual). I saved them on my iPod touch 4th gen too so i could edit them - and as usual again, to post it on Instagram. Yes I LOVE INSTAGRAM! (follow me! joanniiiee) So here the pictures I saved and edited using Instagram.


Thanks to Mano-Mano na Greenfields Restaurant for this delish Filipino food. This is one of my favorite restaurants here in my hometown, Zamboanga City.


This is the newest attraction here in Zamboanga City. The Dancing Fountain. Thanks to the city government and the city tourism in thinking of this idea and building it.


Here are some tropical flowers I took at the butterfly garden at Pasonanca, Zamboanga City, Philippines.



Desserts desserts desserts... This was during Mother's Day. Thanks to Red Ribbons Bakeshop for the tiramisu cake that I love love love! ♥♥♥

Hope you guys have a nice day! Xoxo Joanna. :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo