Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Parian Spirit

This is for all makeup brush users. When I was in makeup school our teacher recommended us brands of makeup and makeup brush cleaner. For makeup brush cleaner, he recommended us the Parian Spirit. This is so far the best makeup brush cleaner I've ever used. Its in a solution form, liquid of course. Its in a big bottle and the bottle dint have the spray thing so you have to put it in a spray bottle for easier use. You can find Parian Spirit in Suesh and also the empty spray bottle. Suesh is located in Greenhills and they have their newest branch in Alabang Town Center. Another good thing about this brush cleaner is that it smells kinda like lemon. Some doesn't like how it smells like my Dad, but its okay for me. Clients complements how good my brushes smell because of it too so its a good thing. So here's a picture of how Prian Spirit looks like. I got the biggest bottle and its almost empty now. :)




Xoxo Joanna ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo