Thursday, July 5, 2012

Confusion

Earlier this day, a walk-in client inquired about our salon's hair and makeup services, and she booked me for tomorrow. As I was searching pegs (pictures) of makeup looks in the internet, I found these 4 photos and I'm so confused which one. I wanted to go with bronze, gold, brown, neutral colors because that what suits her dress. 


Hmmm... (thinking)

Beauty Tips: 

You can play and have fun and experiment with different eyeshadow colors or lip colors, anything you want. You should always know what makeup colors looks good on you especially on your skin tone. The photo is all about bronze, brown, neutral, and gold. These shades are best for tan skin or fair skin. Why? Using these colors adds glow to the skin and because these shades are warm colors. It looks toned down but it looks sexy. One example is Jennifer Lopez. Everyone wants her makeup style coz she looks so refreshed and glowing. So if you have fair skin or if you're tan, I recommend you to these color shades. You can use it as your everyday makeup or if your having a night out with your girlfriends. These looks are one of the classics. Who's not gonna love classic? <3 

You can also choose one of these looks and see what suits you best or you can experiment you're own bronze look. Damn! This is so hard! I'm so confused on what look I'll get inspired with for my makeup appointment tomorrow. Oh well, I guess I have to experiment with my different shades of bronze. Hihihi!^^

Toodles! Xoxo ♥ Joanna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo