Monday, July 9, 2012

So what happened to last week?

I was supposed to write a blog last Saturday but didn't happen. Tireeed and lazyyy me. Was busy too though. Did lots of clients makeup. So what happened? I had a client last Friday so I rushed to Senses Spa and Salon (I kinda own it) to set things up. Well there's so much things to do when setting up coz I have this makeup table with lights (which is so heavy like 15kg) and I have this director's chair too. So I have to carry it to the salon then assemble it, put on the bulbs coz I detach them when I don't use it, assemble the director's chair too, set up all my makeup on the makeup table and see if everything's complete. So setting up everything is already very tiring. Then I did a makeup for a mother and daughter (5 year old kid) for a wedding. The day after that day, which was Saturday, I had this promotional event at a store at a mall. So I did some free makeovers for customers who purchased a minimum of 500 Philippine peso. That was also a very tiring day. Well of course the setting up routine was always present. I always have to set up before I start working. This promotional thingy goes on every Saturday on the same store just for the month of July. Whew!

So that's all for my busy Friday and Saturday last week. And now my lower back hurts so bad. Oh well maybe I really have to invest and try yoga or pilates. Just to strengthen my back. My teacher was right about having back pains. Okay, that's about it. Here are some pictures of last Saturday's small promotional event. Have a nice day, night everyone! (I talked, wrote so much! Hihihi^^)

Xoxo ❤ Joanniiiee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo