Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ed Hardy & Manhattan

It's 12:32 midnight already and I know I'm supposed to be in bed having my beauty rest and dreaming about makeup and beauty products (That's how I'm obsessed with makeup), but I'm just so excited to blog about these 2 new products that I'm so excited to try.Ed Hardy shimmering body lotion and Manhattan high shine lipgloss. These were given by my dear Mom today. I love my Mommy...♥♥♥ I just swatched the products on my hand and I loved them. 


The Ed Hardy shimmering body lotion was nice. It's not too shimmery that you might worry you might look like the vampires in "Twilight". It gives a amount of shine that makes your skin look kinda dewy when it hits the sunlight or any light. It smells good too like roses. 



The Manhattan high shine lipgloss is nice too. I just heard the brand Manhattan from the moment I received the lipgloss today, so I've never heard it before. It was a nice burgundy color. It has tons of light illuminating (small glitters) so its definitely a high gloss. It smells so good too like berries. Makes me wanna eat it all up when on my lippy... Hihihi! I love berry scented lipgloss. ♥♥♥ 



Try these products if you get to see them on beauty shops or stores. Enjoy!^^ (time for Zzzz...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo