Thursday, June 28, 2012

La Rouge





Hi there! Joanniiiee here. It’s been a long time since I’ve blogged. I had a tumblr blog for a year now and  I haven't updated it yet until like 3 days ago. So I thought of creating a new blog and this is it. 

I've been very busy on changing my career the couple months ago. Oh yes! My boring career have changed into a better and more interesting career. I’m now a certified makeup artist you guys! (I do a little of hair too). So I’d be posting/blogging about makeup and beauty products I like and I wish I had. I’ll also be blogging about fashion, travel, music (coz I am such a music enthusiast), food (who’s not gonna love food, right?), travel and also some random stuff about my life. I’m very excited to start blogging about these very interesting things. I know there’s a lot of beauty and fashion bloggers these days but as what people say “better late than never!”. Hihihi! And also I just wanted to share things that I’ve learned and love to everyone. I will try my best to update this blog every now and then so stay tuned… I hope you guys will find this blog interesting, fun, knowledgeable and inspiring to read or view. Oh! You guys can go check out my other blog too. http://embraceyouruniqueness.tumblr.com/
See you on my next blog. Goodnight world! God Bless! XoXo.. ♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo