Friday, June 29, 2012

Indie music is fun!

Hello bloggers, readers! It's pouring light rain right now and its giving me the mood to blog. 


Let's talk about music. I've always loved music since I was in toddler years, nah kidding, when I was about 9 or 10 years young. Hihi! These couple of months ago, I've been listening to indies or indie music. Examples are "Foster the People", "Ed Sheeran", "Wonderland", "Gotye", "Neon Trees" and a lot more. 

So I found this indie singer (I guess??? but I know its indie. Oh well.. hihi!) that I'm super duper addicted listening now and past few days ago. Her name is Mindy Gledhill. I knew about her on Michelle Phan's makeup tutorial videos on YouTube. (Oh yea! I'm such a Michelle Phan's fan! Ooo that rhymes!^^) I find Mindy Gledhill's music relaxing, cute, fun and it makes me wanna smile all the time when I listen to it. It's that good! Well for me. Haha! I love listening to it when I'm putting on my makeup. 

This is Mindy Gledhill's newest album I think and I love almost all the songs in it.



Will post some YouTube links of Mindy's music. These are the songs I like most. 


Kaskade and Mindy Gledhill have a mash up together. This song is also featured in some of Michelle Phan's YouTube videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7RyZ4Zf4Dk

I hope you guys enjoy Mindy Gledhill's music like I do and Michelle Phan too. Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo