Thursday, February 15, 2018

Sweet Valentines Date or Prom Night Makeup Tutorial



Hey beautiful people. It'a been a while since I posted here on my blog. But, here I am! I am back! This is one of my plans this year, to update my blog more often. For those who are new here, I have a new look for this blog and I hope you guys like it.
Since it is the month of love, even though Valentines Day was yesterday here in the Philippines, I still wanted to show you my take on the Valentines Day look. You can also wear this for Prom Night.

This blog post is also at the same time a video from my YouTube channel so feel free to visit my channel https://www.youtube.com/joannatalaver, SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT and give it a LIKE!



PRODUCTS USED IN THE VIDEO:

Loreal Infallible Pro Matte in Fresh Beige
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium
Maybelline White Super Fresh in Sand Beige
BLK Cosmetics Contour, Blush & Highlight in Sun Kissed
The Face Shop Designing Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
BYS Cosmetics Berries Eyeshadow Palette
Colourpop All I See Is Magic Eyeshadow Palette
Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Revlon Ultra HD Gloss in Smoky Topaz
The Face Shop Watery Tint in Red Up


xoxo
Joanna


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo