Saturday, October 20, 2012

COC Ladies in Fellowship


This are the ladies of the Zamboanga City Church of Christ. I've been attending this class --- which is led by my mother, since I got back from my 6 months schooling in Manila and I am really enjoying this group of mixed-age ladies. We meet every Friday, 5 to 8pm. We get to sing songs, study the WOrd and share each other's life stories during the class. I'm always looking forward for Friday every week because of this class and these fun ladies and I thank God for being part of it.

So every time a Sister celebrates her birthday, the group usually eat out after the class and hang out. And eating out is one of the ladies favorite activity. We just love food. Last Friday, we celebrated Sister Eliza West's 67th birthday and we went to our favorite Filipino Restaurant, Hacienda de Palmeras. We had so much fun and as I show some pictures, we love posing and smiling in front of the camera. Haha! :)


The birthday celebrant Sis. Eliza and her lovely daughter Sis Pamela. :)


Together with some of the ladies. :) 


My Mom praying for the birthday celebrant and for the food.


The camera got me. My aunt always uses me as her subject when she's setting her camera. LOL!


Group picture after that delicious dinner. :)

Till next blog entry. Xoxo Joanna <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey! i just awarded you the Blog Your Heart Out award! Check my post out for more info:
    http://chiccupcake1.blogspot.com/2012/10/blog-your-heart-out-award.html
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Hi! I am Joanna Talaver. I am a part time makeup artist. I have the desire to travel the world. I like food, music and movies. I consider myself a random type of person which tends to be very sometimes. And I just started my cake business. Hope you'll find this blog interesting. Xoxo